Agile Product Management Course
Time & Location
About the Event
Discover and apply the mindset, skills, and tools you need to create successful products and solutions that are desirable, viable, feasible, and sustainable.
The Agile Product and Solution Management course harnesses the power of Design Thinking to develop innovative solutions with proven SAFe capabilities to execute on those visions. Learn the right mindset, skills, and tools to create successful products—from inception to retirement using Agile techniques. Recognize how Continuous Exploration fuels innovation and helps you define a vision, strategy, and roadmap to tap into new markets. Find out how to accelerate the product life cycle to get fast feedback and quickly deliver exceptional products and solutions that delight customers—all while aligning with your organization’s strategy, portfolio, evolving architecture, and solution intent.
Who will benefit?
- Product Management teams
- Product marketing managers, project managers, Product Owners
- VP of Product Management, Business Owners, Business Analysts
- User experience and customer experience professionals
- Product leaders collaborating with Product Management, architects, subject matter experts, and business line managers
- Analyzing your Role as a Product Manager in the Lean Enterprise
- Continuously Exploring Markets and Users
- Driving Strategy with Market Segmentation
- Using Empathy to Drive Design
- Defining Product Strategy and Vision
- Creating Roadmaps to Build Solutions
- Delivering Value
- Managing Value Stream Economics
- Creating Innovation in the Value Stream
You should be familiar with Agile principles and practices and have attended at least one SAFe course prior to attending. A background in product or solution management is highly recommended.
What you’ll learn
After completing the class, you should be able to:
- Use Design Thinking to achieve desirable, feasible, and sustainable outcomes
- Explore market needs, segmentation, sizing, and competitive landscape
- Manage value stream economics, including pricing and licensing
- Use empathy to drive design
- Apply product strategy and vision
- Develop and evolve roadmaps
- Execute and deliver value using SAFe
- Explore innovation in the value stream
What You Get
Class registration includes:
- Printed workbook
- Preparation and eligibility to take the SAFe® 5 Agile Product AND Solution Manager (APSM) exam
- One-year membership to the SAFe Community Platform
- Certification of completion
- Attendees must attend both days of the course in order to qualify for the exam.
NO REFUNDS will be given once registered for the course. If you have an unforeseen circumstance preventing you from attending the selected training. Your applicable fees will be applied towards a future training course of your choice within our available curriculum.
- SAFe Agile Product Management$2,695$2,6950$0