SAFe Scrum Master Course
Time & Location
About the Event
Build your skills as a high-performing team member of an Agile Release Train (ART)—and prepare to support the facilitation of team and program events— when you become a SAFe® 5 Scrum Master (SSM).
In this two-day course, you’ll gain an understanding of the role of Scrum Master in a SAFe enterprise. Unlike traditional Scrum Master training that focuses on the fundamentals of team- level Scrum, the SAFe Scrum Master course explores the role of the Scrum Master in the context of the entire enterprise, and prepares you to successfully plan and execute the Program Increment (PI), the primary enabler of alignment throughout all levels of a SAFe organization.
Who will benefit?
Intended for people new to the role of Scrum Master, or people wanting to better understand the role and how it fits in a SAFe enterprise, attendees typically include:
• New or existing Scrum Masters
• Team Leads
• Release Train Engineers
• Introducing Scrum in SAFe
• Characterizing the role of the Scrum Master
• Experiencing Program Increment planning
• Facilitating Iteration execution
• Finishing the Program Increment
• Coaching the Agile team
All are welcome to attend the course, regardless of experience. However, the following prerequisites are highly recommended for those who intend to take the SAFe® Scrum Master (SSM) certification exam:
• Familiarity with Agile concepts and principles
• Awareness of Scrum, Kanban, and Extreme Programming (XP)
• Working knowledge of software and hardware development processes
What you’ll learn
To perform the role of a SAFe® Scrum Master, attendees should be able to:
• Describe Scrum in a SAFe enterprise
• Facilitate Scrum events
• Facilitate effective Iteration execution
• Support effective Program Increment execution
• Support relentless improvement
• Coach Agile teams for maximum business results
• Support DevOps implementation
What You Get
Class registration includes:
• Printed workbook
• Preparation and eligibility to take the SAFe® 5 Scrum Master (SSM) exam
• One-year membership to the SAFe Community Platform
• Certification of completion
• Attendees must attend both days of the course in order to qualify for the exam.
NO REFUNDS will be given once registered for the course. If you have an unforeseen circumstance preventing you from attending the selected training. Your applicable fees will be applied towards a future training course of your choice within our available curriculum.
- SAFe Scrum Master 5.0NGN 466,200NGN 466,2000NGN 0