The importance of the Inspect and Adapt (I&A) workshop cannot be understated. It enables every Agile Release Train (ART) to improve every Program Increment (PI).
Since each PI represents a significant economic investment from the organization, it’s critical to assess the current state of the solution, which is demonstrated and evaluated by the ART teams during the I&A. During this one-day workshop you will be guided through the planning, preparation and execution of the Inspect and Adapt workshop.
Three main elements of the Inspect and Adapt workshop In this hands-on workshop, your ART teams will be guided through a rigorous approach to problem–solving that will result in improvement actions for the next PI. This includes:
• PI System Demo
• PI Quantitative Assessment
• Problem Solving Workshop
Who will Benefit?
• All members of the Agile Release Train (ART) including Agile teams, business Owners and stakeholders
• Release Train Engineers (RTEs) and Scrum Masters
• Certified SAFe® Program Consultants (SPCs) and other change agents
• Participated in an Agile Release Train (ART) and finished a Program Increment (PI)
What you’ll learn and accomplish
• A clear and aligned understanding of the state of the solution being developed, and the priorities for improvement going into the next PI Planning
• How to use Lean problem-solving tools, such as Root-Cause Analysis, Pareto Analysis, and the ‘5 Whys’
• Release Train Engineers (RTEs) and Scrum Masters will learn how to conduct a Program-Level retrospective to identify the issues for the problem-solving workshop.
• How to prepare for and conduct the PI System Demo and measure performance of the teams and ART
Inspect and Adapt Workshop
NO REFUNDS will be given once registered for the course. If you have an unforeseen circumstance preventing you from attending the selected training. Your applicable fees will be applied towards a future training course of your choice within our available curriculum.