Speed, quality, and productivity are worthy goals for any organization. Yet it’s only when applied with strategic focus and alignment that transformative results can be achieved. SAFe® helps align portfolio execution to the enterprise strategy, by organizing Agile development around the flow of value through one or more value streams. It enables business agility by applying the principles and practices of Lean Portfolio Management (LPM).
In order to maintain alignment, while preserving empowerment and decentralized decision making, three key collaborations must be enabled across the portfolio:
• Strategy and investment funding
• Lean governance
• Agile portfolio operations
Together these three collaborations provide a leaner, and more Agile, governance model that helps each portfolio in the enterprise achieve its larger business objectives.
Who will Benefit?
• Executive sponsors and Business Owners
• Finance and Accounting leaders
• Agile Program Management Office (PMO) and Lean–Agile Center of Excellence (LACE)
• Change agents and Certified SAFe® Program Consultants (SPCs)
• All participants have attended Implementing SAFe or Leading SAFe
• Completion of a Value Stream Workshop for the target portfolio
What you’ll learn and accomplish
• Identifying strategic themes that provide the differentiation needed by the portfolio to achieve the desired future state
• Forecasting, and dynamically funding value streams to adjust for changing priorities
• Identifying portfolio epics and managing their flow using the portfolio Kanban system
• Coordinating epic delivery across value streams
• Supporting an Agile PMO, LACE, and Communities of Practice (CoP) to facilitate sustaining and improving the SAFe transformation
• Measuring portfolio performance using Lean approaches
• Coordinating continuous compliance
Lean Portfolio Management Workshop
NO REFUNDS will be given once registered for the course. If you have an unforeseen circumstance preventing you from attending the selected training. Your applicable fees will be applied towards a future training course of your choice within our available curriculum.