Who Will Benefit?
This course is designed for leaders and influencers who are responsible for the Lean Portfolio Management function. Examples include:
• Team members who apply Lean and Agile at scale
• All members of an Agile Release Train preparing for launch
To perform the role of a SAFe® Practitioner, you should be able to:
• Apply SAFe to scale Lean and Agile development in their enterprise
• Know their team and its role on the Agile Release Train
• Know all other teams on the train, their roles, and the dependencies between the teams
• Plan Iterations
• Execute Iterations and demonstrate value
• Plan Program Increments
• Integrate and work with other teams on the train
• Introducing the Scaled Agile Framework® (SAFe)
• Building an Agile Team
• Planning the Iteration
• Executing the Iteration
• Executing the Program Increment
All are welcome to attend the course, regardless of experience. However, the following prerequisites are highly recommended for those who intend to take the SAFe® Practitioner (SP) certification exam:
• Familiarity with Agile concepts and principles
• Awareness of Scrum, Kanban, and XP
• Working knowledge of software and hardware development processes
What You Get
Class registration includes:
• Attendee workbook
• Preparation and eligibility to take the SAFe® 5 Practioner (SP) exam
• One-year membership to the SAFe Community Platform
• Certification of completion
Attendees must attend both days of the course in order to qualify for the exam.
SAFe for Teams 5.0
NO REFUNDS will be given once registered for the course. If you have an unforeseen circumstance preventing you from attending the selected training. Your applicable fees will be applied towards a future training course of your choice within our available curriculum.
ACIGROUPSALE - Purchase of a min of 4 courses.
ACIREMOTE (Valid ANYTIME)