Who will benefit?
The following individuals will benefit from this course:
• Product Owners, Product Managers, Product Line Managers, Business Owners, and Business Analysts • Solution Managers, Portfolio Managers, Program Managers, and members of the LACE
• Enterprise, Solution, and System Architects
To perform the role of a SAFe® Product Owner/Product Manager, attendees should be able to:
• Articulate the Product Owner and Product Manager roles
• Connect SAFe Lean-Agile principles and values to the PO/PM roles
• Decompose Epics into Features and decompose Features into Stories
• Manage Program and Team backlogs
• Collaborate with Agile teams in estimating and forecasting work
• Represent Customer needs in Program Increment Planning
• Execute the Program Increment and deliver continuous value
• Becoming a Product Owner/Product Manager in the SAFe enterprise
• Preparing forPI Planning
• Leading PI Planning
• Executing Iterations
• Executing the Program Increment
• Becoming a Certified SAFe® Product Owner/Product Manager
All are welcome to attend the course, regardless of experience. However, the following prerequisites are highly recommended for those who intend to take the SAFe® 5 Product Owner/Product Manager (POPM) certification exam:
• Attend a Leading SAFe® course
• Experience working in a SAFe environment
• Experience with Lean, Agile, or other relevant certifications
What Attendees GetClass registration includes:
• Attendee workbook
• Preparation and eligibility to take the exam
• One-year membership to the SAFe Community Platform
• Certification of completion
• SAFe 5 Product Owner/Product Manager certification upon passing of exam
Attendees must attend both days of the course in order to qualify for the exam.
SAFe Product Owner/Product Manager 5.0
NO REFUNDS will be given once registered for the course. If you have an unforeseen circumstance preventing you from attending the selected training. Your applicable fees will be applied towards a future training course of your choice within our available curriculum.
ACIGROUPSALE - Purchase of a min of 4 courses.
ACIREMOTE (Valid ANYTIME)