Who will benefit?
• Existing Scrum Masters
• Team leaders, project managers, and others who have assumed the role of an Agile Team facilitator in a SAFe or enterprise Agile context
• Engineering and development managers who are responsible for Agile execution and coaching teams, including teams of teams
• Agile coaches
• Agile Program Managers
• Prospective Release Train Engineers
To perform the role of a SAFe® Advanced Scrum Master, you should be able to:
• Apply SAFe principles to facilitation, enablement, and coaching in a multi-teamenvironment
• Build a high-performing team and foster relentless improvement at scale
• Address Agile and Scrum anti-patterns
• Support the adoption of engineering practices, DevOps, and Agile architecture
• Learn to apply Kanban and Extreme Programming (XP) frameworks to optimize flow and improve the team’s work
• Facilitate program planning, execution, and delivery of end-to-end systems value
• Support learning through participation in communities of practice and innovation cycles
• Exploring the Scrum Master role in the SAFe enterprise
• Applying SAFe Principles: A Scrum Master’s perspective
• Exploring Agile and Scrum anti-patterns
• Facilitating program execution
• Improving flow with Kanban and XP
• Building high-performing teams
• Improving program performance with Inspect and Adapt
All are welcome to attend the course, regardless of experience. However, having one or more of the following certifications is highly recommended for those who intend to take the SAFe® 5 Advanced Scrum Master (SASM) certification exam:
• SAFe 5 Scrum Master (SSM) certification
• Certified ScrumMaster (CSM) certification
• Professional Scrum Master (PSM) certification
What You GetClass registration includes:
• Printed workbook
• Preparation and eligibility to take the SAFe® 5 Advanced Scrum Master (ASM) exam
• One-year membership to the SAFe Community Platform
• Certification of completion
Attendees must attend both days of the course in order to qualify for the exam.
SAFe Advanced Scrum Master 5.0
NO REFUNDS will be given once registered for the course. If you have an unforeseen circumstance preventing you from attending the selected training. Your applicable fees will be applied towards a future training course of your choice within our available curriculum.
Please use any special promo codes shared with your organization by the specific Trainer.
Because of the sale price, promo code ACIREMOTE will NOT be accepted.