Who Will Benefit?
Intended for people new to the role of Scrum Master, or people wanting to better understand the role and how it fits in a SAFe enterprise, attendees typically include:
• New or existing Scrum Masters
• Team Leads
• Release Train Engineers
To perform the role of a SAFe® Scrum Master, attendees should be able to:
• Describe Scrum in a SAFe enterprise
• Facilitate Scrum events
• Facilitate effective Iteration execution
• Support effective Program Increment execution
• Support relentless improvement
• Coach Agile teams for maximum business results
• Support DevOps implementation
• Introducing Scrum in SAFe
• Characterizing the role of the Scrum Master
• Experiencing Program Increment planning
• Facilitating Iteration execution
• Finishing the Program Increment
• Coaching the Agile team
All are welcome to attend the course, regardless of experience. However, the following prerequisites are highly recommended for those who intend to take the SAFe® Scrum Master (SSM) certification exam:
• Familiarity with Agile concepts and principles
• Awareness of Scrum, Kanban, and Extreme Programming (XP)
• Working knowledge of software and hardware development processes
What Attendees Get
Class registration includes:
• Printed workbook
• Preparation and eligibility to take the SAFe® 5 Scrum Master (SSM) exam
• One-year membership to the SAFe Community Platform
• Certification of completion
Attendees must attend both days of the course in order to qualify for the exam.
SAFe Scrum Master 5.0
NO REFUNDS will be given once registered for the course. If you have an unforeseen circumstance preventing you from attending the selected training. Your applicable fees will be applied towards a future training course of your choice within our available curriculum.
ACIGROUPSALE - Purchase of a min of 4 courses.