The SAFe® Implementation Roadmap provides a proven approach for adopting the Scaled Agile Framework®. One of the most important steps on this roadmap is to identify the Value Streams within the enterprise.
Value streams are the primary construct in SAFe for understanding, organizing, and delivering value to the customer and to the enterprise itself. Attempting to shortcut or breeze through this crucial step can derail your transformation before it begins. Getting value streams right, however, enables the organization to accelerate the flow of value across functional silos, activities, and boundaries.
During this one-to-three day workshop, you will learn how to identify your organization’s value streams and then explore and test different potential Agile Release Train (ART) designs that are optimized for the flow of value.
•With this understanding, we will help you pick one value stream and one ART to serve as the starting vehicle for the journey. Next, you will learn how to create a plan to launch the ART and develop a roadmap for launching more ARTs and value streams.
Who will benefit?
• Executive sponsors and Program Management Officer (PMO)
• Certified SAFe® Program Consultants (SPCs) and change agents
• Release Train Engineers and Agile coaches
• Leading SAFe or Implementing SAFe (recommended for dedicated members of the transformation team)
What you’ll learn and accomplish
• Gain an overview of the SAFe Implementation Roadmap
• Learn how to identify value streams and ARTs
• Select the first value stream and ART to get your first ‘short-term win’
• Understand the considerations in designing ARTs to realize the value stream
• Begin planning for the launch of the initial ART(s)
• Understand how to successfully repeat the launching of more ARTs and value streams
Value Stream Workshop
NO REFUNDS will be given once registered for the course. If you have an unforeseen circumstance preventing you from attending the selected training. Your applicable fees will be applied towards a future training course of your choice within our available curriculum.